Omaha city is situated in U.S. state of Nebraska, on the Missouri River near Iowa border. Omaha is known for its breweries and premium beef. There are infinite no. of regional restaurants that are inspired by European street food and serves African, Turkish, Indian, and Egyptian cuisine. Omaha is well known for its Multi Cuisine restaurants. Omaha’s People love for food is indescribable.
Top 5 Fried chicken restaurants in Omaha are as follows:
- Buffalo Wings and Rings: This is the best chicken and meat restaurant in Omaha, Nebraska. Wings are the speciality of this restaurant. Wide range of games can be seen and can be played here. This restaurant is an excellent place for you to enjoy a drink, watching your favourite game and bringing your family along to have a fantastic evening. If you bring your kids along then it will be wonder of wonders as they get all free meals on Mondays.
- Alpine Inn: This is one of the best chicken restaurants in Omaha. Locals as well as the tourists admire the huge range of fascinating, fresh and finely prepared chicken cuisines. This restaurant is known for their FRIED CHICKEN IN OMAHA. It is more of dive in restaurant, jukebox, cordial bartender and extraordinarily electrifying crowd. Chicken treat for dinner other than their flagship chicken wings are potato wedges (or fries), and macaroni salad or Coleslaw.
- Popeye’s Chicken & Biscuits: If you like spicy chicken this is the place where you should go. This restaurant serves chicken dishes of mild and spicy flavours and its side items include Cajun fries, Cajun rice, mashed potatoes, red beans and rice, drinks and biscuits, etc. Their New Orleans style menu introduces their spicy Bonafide Chicken, Handcrafted Tenders and fried shrimp and also jambalaya, red beans and rice and their flagship buttermilk biscuits.
- Richies Chicken & Hamburger: It is one of the best chicken restaurants in Omaha well known for its fried chicken and has a variety of dishes in its menu. It offers a wide range of sandwiches from B.B.Q Beef sandwich to Chicken Parmesan sandwich. The fish here is served on a bed of rice which gives it a good flavour.
- Time Out Foods: This restaurant is not nationwide, but have been voted the best in Omaha. They have become a household name to many in Omaha when it comes to fried chicken. With a sign proclaiming “BEST FRIED CHICKEN IN OMAHA” ,it’s no surprise what the signature dish is. The name is not is given by the restaurant but it’s the people that buy it all the time that make it their signature. They not only have good food but they also provide good customer service.
Omaha is famous for so many things, from accounting firms to coffee shops to Fried chicken. Chicken is good for health and is an excellent source of low-fat protein. It is a good source of phosphorous, selenium which helps in boosting metabolism. There are many famous chicken outlets in Omaha, serving with best taste and customer experience with an efficient pricing.